UHP® stands for Unique Human Proposition® and it’s what sets you apart from everyone else. It is a process I created to develop your unique emotional glue to strengthen, bond, and deliver an unparalleled sales experience.
I often refer to sales skills being life skills and this is where your UHP® comes in. When you show up as your authentic self and include storytelling in your sales strategy you will reap the benefits.
Why is Unique Human Proposition® so important?
The sales landscape has changed and so has the buyer. Your customer is far better educated than ever before, and in most cases, they are 60% further along their buying journey before you enter their world, but what does that mean for you and your business?
YOU are your best business asset. Nobody else has your story to tell and your knowledge and experience to share.
However, sharing your story can feel overwhelming or uncomfortable and that’s where your network comes in.
In the Sales Academy membership, we have a group of like-minded business owners who support, encourage, and celebrate one another. Having this level of accountability and guidance makes such a difference, especially if you are a solopreneur.
Benefits of networking
There are many benefits to networking in general, but the opportunity to build upon your current skillset and understand your Unique Human Proposition® better is worth exploring.
Here are my five favourite reasons for networking:
- Develop long-lasting relationships – when building a business it’s vital that you use your experiences and expertise to help your ideal customers know, like, and trust you. When they feel an emotional connection to you and your business they will buy your products or use your services. More importantly, they become your cheerleaders and promote you to their own connections.
- Professional development (get new ideas) – within the membership we have business owners from all industries with a variety of years of service. This gives everyone an opportunity to develop professionally by learning from others. Sharing stories, advice, information, tips, and guidance strengthens each of us and opens us up to discovering new ideas for our own businesses.
- Build confidence – working in and on your business takes a huge level of confidence, especially when it comes to sales and selling. Pushing your products or services can feel icky and is often the last task on your marketing to-do list. When you can access a supportive network that champions what you do it builds your confidence, allows you to sell in a more human-centred way, and helps you make better choices.
- Support, advice, and accountability – I believe this is at the core of networking, especially within the Sales Academy. Understand how you can show up authentically by getting honest feedback from your network. When you surround yourself with the right kind of support you will thrive as a business owner and embrace every aspect of your Unique Human Proposition®.
- Listen and learn – learning to listen to your customers, and yourself, is an important skill. You need to understand that when you show up and become visible to your ideal customer, you share the right messages. It’s up to you to answer (and ask) the right questions. To do this effectively, you need to listen to what your audience needs from you.
How do you find the right network?
Many of you will have forced yourself to join networking groups whether online or face-to-face thinking that’s what you should do. In truth, pushing yourself to network can be painful.
It’s worth remembering that the people you spend time with influence you in a personal and professional way. They should support you, help you build your skills, and present new opportunities.
As well as finding and attending face-to-face or online networking events where you feel comfortable and confident, it can be beneficial to also join a select number of memberships that offer everything you need in one safe space.
That’s where the Sales Academy comes in! Every part of this community is about connection, learning, and belonging using a virtual High Street setting to represent every part of the value you will get being part of this membership. It’s the network you need to build your Unique Human Proposition®.
“I can say the Sales Academy is great value for money – just the monthly Q&A sessions make the fee worth it. I always leave with valuable insights on sales and business. And the modules (I’ve done so far, at least) are packed with useful info and myth-busting around sales.” Nick Diakanastasis, Public Speaking and Presentation Coach.
What can you do to understand more about your Unique Human Proposition®?
If you want to find out more about your UHP® schedule a virtual cuppa with me and we can discuss how I can help you.
“Jules is all about doing it right! Right education, right training, right attitude, right outcomes for all! If you want to do it right, speak to Jules White.” Asvin Chauhan, CEO Pharma Wealth
Alternatively, you can join my Sales Academy and build on everything you’ve learned in this post to create success in your business and deliver an unparalleled sales experience. My article, 4 Reasons Why Joining a Membership Will Help Your Business Grow, gives you more information.
“I love Jules. She is a wonderful, warm, funny and talented lady. She straight away got to the heart of my business and to the crux of my sales anxieties. After a very short time I felt excited about sales rather than fearful, and I left our session with techniques, tools, an approach and confidence that I had not walked in with. I straight away put her advice into practice and have immediately seen results. I’m so looking forward to spending more time with Jules and to smashing my goals under her guidance.” – Susie Lodge – The Wiki Mama – CEO & Founder – Wiki Places For Kids
Join me in the Live it Love it Sell it Sales Academy and get all the support, resources, and community interaction you need.
Want to find out more? Schedule a virtual cuppa with me, and we can have a chat about the membership or my other coaching services.